The Pyros Kinetix® Flex and Pyros® eXpress 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Software combine to provide a complete system for efficient, accurate endotoxin testing.
The Pyros Kinetix Flex® tube reader is available in three configurations: 32, 64 or 96 eight mm wells. Each well has a detector that identifies changes in the optical density of a sample. In addition, each well is independently timed, allowing the operator to add more samples while a run is in progress.
Pyros Kinetix® Flex is designed for use with the Pyros® eXpress software.
- Broad Sensitivity Range: No other system is more sensitive; As high as 0.001 EU/mL with Pyrotell®-T or Pyrochrome® lysate
- Increased Efficiency: The ability for end-users to add samples to an existing run in order to efficiently utilize all wells. Software provides quantitative sample results while assay continues to run
- Flexible Testing: Variable volumes and ratios can be utilized; ability to maximize product MVD (Maximum Valid Dilution)
- Reduced Lysate Usage: As little as 50 µL per test
- Independently timed wells: Allows for more samples to be added to a continuous run
Product System Specifications
Each PK Flex system comes with Pyros eXpress 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Software (PEQS11), Pyros eXpress Validation Protocol Pkg (PEQS11-VAL-PKF) and corresponding tube racks.